Mesothelioma cancer is caused by exposure to asbestos fibers or dust and primarily strikes persons who worked with asbestos products. It is a type of lung cancer that takes many years to develop and produce symptoms.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, or a family member has died as a result, you may be entitled to recover compensation from the companies that made these asbestos products.
With many years of experience, dedicated lawyers and numerous staff members, Danziger & Dellano, LLP. will give your case the attention it deserves. We have represented clients from across the country, and we look forward to helping you and your family.
Recovering Financial Compensation
Danziger & Dellano has significant victories and settlements for mesothelioma and asbestos lung cancer victims. For example, the following are amounts received by some mesothelioma clients after all attorney’s fees and expenses are paid. We represent clients nationwide & these cases have been co counseled with attorneys across the country with both firms taking joint responsibility for the litigation.
- $4,737,540 – Wife of Contractor (age 69) and family. (Case settled before trial.)
- $3,205,170 – Former Navy man who served on war ships (age 67.) (Case settled before trial.)
- $3,135,850 – Former Navy man (age 57) who worked at several ships as a machinist. (Case settled before trial.)
- $2,715,915 – Former Navy man who worked as a mechanic. (Case settled before trial.)
- $2,376,440 – Telephone Installer and Repairman for company (age 60). (Case settled before trial.)
- $2,308,200 – Former Navy man who worked at several industrial sites. (Case settled before trial.)
- $2,144,750 – Former Millworker who also worked as a production worker at a paper mill. (Case settled before trial.)
- $1,985,450 – Man, age 67, exposed to asbestos as a career Navy man. (Case settled before trial.)
Specific Results Depend on the Facts of Each Case.